HOW CAPCO INTEGRATED PLANNING-BASED TECHNOLOGY FOR INSURER
The client, a leading mutual insurance provider, engaged Capco, to help transition over 17,000 Advisors, Field, and Home Office Staff to Advisor360, a client-centric, planning-based technology platform. Capco helped support the enterprise program to implement Advisor360, which integrated all aspects advisors needed to prospect, advise and service clients and run their business from anywhere.
Older, disparate agency systems required upgrading and modernization for holistic, digital-first financial planning. The client selected Advisor 360 as a platform but required significant support integrating with change management, testing, and business readiness.
HOW WE DID IT:
Capco provided project management leadership for several workstreams. Capco managed an integrated plan which drove the creation of a training environment, training materials, and training and readiness plans to ensure A360 users were prepared to use the platform. Capco orchestrated efforts for Dress Rehearsal and the Go-Live event, plus stood up a Command Center team to help support the advisors.
WHAT WE DELIVERED:
- The client witnessed a successful transition and launch of the new A360 platform on time
- Millions of client and vendor data successfully converted from the client’s old model to A360 with zero defects
- The client experienced efficient training of staff through a virtual “train-the-trainer” program, which saved time and money. It also enabled the client to have 17,000+ advisors and 800+ home office staff trained in record time
- Integration into new A360 platform
- Construction of a training environment for 17,000+ employees and all training materials
- Completion of virtual “train-the-trainer sessions”, which certified 150+ trainers and allowed them to train their own staff
- Produced Readiness Checklists for each Pod to identify tasks that were required to track the completion of work throughout the go -live event.
- Stand up of Command Center through Dress Rehearsal and the Go-Live event
- Development of the Go-Live Runbook, which was an hour-by-hour plan that was executed in support of actual build and validation of the production environment